Art on the Wall

The artwork on the wall, shown in the trailer. I like some of it. As ever, inspiration precedes craft.

Stories Before a Goodnight Kiss
The epitome of how a dream-scape should be.
Art by vmaximus.deviantart.com

Mysteries of the Mind
I like the simplicity of it.
Brushes by fidgetresources.deviantart.com

Behind the Curtain...
... you'll find a pierrot

Practical Miracles
Achieve Miracles by being:
- Religious or
- A Hero or
- Superstitious or
- A Brute or
- A Gentleman

Amaze your Friends
Amaze your friends the way Harry did.

Secrets of All Kinds
That's a promise I tend to keep.

Marvelous & Scary Stories
Another promise I'm inclined to keep.
The marvelous art is by the scary Virgil Finlay

Cure of Vulgarities
step 1: admit that you are a Vulgar
step 2: convert g to c
step3: convert r to n
There! Now you are Vulcan, the god of fire. Easy stuff!
Original Painting: Jean-Auguste-Dominique Ingres, Napoleon on the Imperial Throne, 1806

Climb that Ladder!
I don't like it. It has to do with DNA and whatnot but it's cheap.

Haunting Journeys to the Kingdom of the Heart
My favorite. Looking at it, I'm Home.

Xenios Theocharous

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Titan who didn't know when to stop

Every Man and Every Woman is a Star